Tuesday, January 18, 2005

HumanAdSpace.com - My Forehead has been RELISTED!

the auction has begun again because the winning bidder disappeared...
the bids are up to 4000 dollars with two more days left....
hope you're all doing well!
james

HumanAdSpace.com - My Forehead has been RELISTED!
quote....
"You have seen it all over the news. You have seen it all over the world. Human Ad Space is HOT right now. I am glad to say that I turned this simple idea into a worldwide phenomenon overnight.

Onto the big question. Who won? Unfortunately, after many attempts to contact the winning bidder, he DID NOT PAY, so the item has been
RELISTED!
Only this time, I am using a preapproved bidder list. If you are interested in bidding, you will need to contact me first with your contact information, company information, and your intent to pay. STAY TUNED! CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE NEW AND IMPROVED FOREHEAD AUCTION! " unquote....

No comments: